Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: can you help me with some formatting issues

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: can you help me with some formatting issues
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:36:46 -0600

   Hmm. Would you be happy if

   ThisIsMyFavoritePage

   rendered as

I spend most of my time with emacs-wiki _in_ emacs-wiki, since I
don't (currently) publish my wiki on the web.

Hence implementing the above proposal would not really benefit me.

To underscore my point, let me just say that I don't like WikiWords
VeryWell AtAll. [[Things like this are just better]], [[IMO]] --
[[especially since inside emacs-wiki they look essentially just like
regular text]].