Re: Android port

From: Arsen Arsenović
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 16:33:35 +0100

Hi Po,

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks.  The make depends thing is supposed to be done by javac
> internally, and it should scan through source files in
> org/gnu/emacs to find missing definitions.

I believe it only scans through source files listed on the command line
and through the classpath.

> I will try to fix the group rule definition.

Yes, I believe this is the proper fix.  I was getting a bunch of other
errors in similar vein after fixing the one above, except even stranger,
so I suspect javac is quite bad at parallelizing.  The group build you
pushed earlier should alleviate that at a slight hit to compile speed
(which I doubt it's major enough to warrant build-time instability).

Thanks.
--
Arsen Arsenović