dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> It seems that once I head out of local object
> territory into the System
> area via WriteLine that's when the problems begin.
>
> Any thoughts on the matter?

It's the CodePage junk that's choking your box.
Like I said before HelloWorld's no longer a
trivial example in the Unicode world :)

I'm still not sure that the CVM code generation
is right (obviously). The cvmc_setup for the
case where INT32 is not native , has a
CVM_ADJUST(-CVM_WORDS_PER_LONG) , which I find
very strange. Any comments, Rhys ?.

Gopal