dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Using Portable.Net on an embedded system

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Using Portable.Net on an embedded system
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Yes, but as I understand some of the core libs are
> linked to the system
> libs - when I check pinvoke.map I can see:

If you don't have libffi , you will not be able to
use any of these anyway :). But since you are running
Linux , libffi should not be a big deal ..

> So to use any of this libs I would need to compile
> pnet against the ones that I have on the cris
system,
> right?

Cross compilers and tinyX :) ... also those are for
SSL, winforms and image decoding.

> System.Xml.dll
> System.dll
> mscorlib.dll

and I18N.*.dll should be the basic system in total.

> /var # ./ilrun -L runtime/ hello.exe

> token 0x0A000001: member `System.Console.WriteLine'
> not found
> token 0x0A000002: member `System.Object..ctor' not
> found
> Segmentation fault

That's very strange.. Btw, I'll look at what I can
do for the non-full profile compiles.

Gopal