dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Porting work remaining question
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> I'm concerned that the different pointer sizes and
> pointer size
> being different to int/long may be an issue, but
> don't know
> how to prove this one way or the other.

That is exactly the problem - ie IL_NATIVE_INT32 is
not case . The OS X dump you have shouldn't need that
mload , l2i pair . Also I think you are not using
libffi on AS/400 . The int_table.c has the marshallers
but they look ok (at least to me).

I keep getting reminded of your last message ...

it looks like the pointer offset was 0x7FFFFFFF8 ??.

Gopal