Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon)

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: My Favorite soapbox : XML linkage (was Re: [DotGNU]Jabber-thon)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:27:29 -0400

James Michael DuPont wrote:

> The university of waterloo has published a tool that
> is specificly intended on removing the GPL from the
> asts, the SWAG kit and cppx.
> http://swag.uwaterloo.ca/~swagkit/
> http://swag.uwaterloo.ca/~cppx/

Wow.  That truly sucks.

James, I think that if you will try to ascertain from the
DotGNU leaders what directions and techniques they would
like you to take, as you're doing so far, that in itself is
the absolutely greatest contribution that everybody can give
to the project.

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright: