Re: [DotGNU]Distributed Savannah(was: phpGW and DotGNU)

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Distributed Savannah(was: phpGW and DotGNU)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 04:43:51 +0530

Hi Dan,
>       Also the theme idea seems easy, so I will most probably hackup a GNU
> (new ?) theme from the default. ie just swap the images ;-).

        I have looked everywhere for the gnome stock icons, where are they ?
any bright ideas ?. I also need to know the template ideas, should I edit
the copy inside phpgwapi ?. And is there any better place ( dotGNU is
certainly not about themes for phpGW ) to discuss all this.
 Ciao
        Gopal.V
--
"If you don't succeed at first you *MUST* be a programmer"
                                               -- Anon