dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Again, released new version without any notification

From: Marcos García
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Again, released new version without any notification
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:32:01 +0100

Hi all:

I am a moderator of dolibarr.es forum and I knew that Dolibarr 3.5.1 was released from an user after telling him that he could not have tried 3.5.1 because it was not yet released, because dolibarr.org tells the last stable version is 3.5.0 and there is not even any communication to developers or translators.

This is the 2nd time I complain about release notifications and it seems that there is no willing to change the situation...

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden