dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Again, released new version without any notification

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Again, released new version without any notification
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:45:37 +0100

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Marcos García <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all:

I am a moderator of dolibarr.es forum and I knew that Dolibarr 3.5.1 was released from an user after telling him that he could not have tried 3.5.1 because it was not yet released, because dolibarr.org tells the last stable version is 3.5.0 and there is not even any communication to developers or translators.

This is the 2nd time I complain about release notifications and it seems that there is no willing to change the situation...

Hi I really agree with you. Since there is a wiki page we should "know" when a new release have to be released. But I also think that
maybe a release manager should advise at least 1 week earlier the exact date of the release. This would help much.

I planned to push up a fix for the pt_BR language which makes the dates wrong due to a wrongly translated parameters in main.lang

Rgds
Saxa

Regards,

Marcos García