Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?

From: Ben Reynwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why Isn't GNU Radio Used More?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:12:35 -0700

> 4.) Make sure I don't have to publish the source if I write some
> specific block or application for/with GNURadio. My boss and our
> customers are kinda sensitive about giving out information that are
> operatively relevant :).

I'm pretty sure you only have to release the source to people who you
are giving/selling the software too, and only if they ask for it.  So
if you're developing the software for one customer there is no issue
at all.  If you have more than one customer, then the customers all
need to trust one another not to release the source publicly (maybe
possible in some cases?).  There is no obligation to make the source
public.

Ben