Re: Issues with Playback &c.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Issues with Playback &c.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:13:36 +0100

On Tue, 2020-06-30 at 10:46 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> To get Denemo to play it pizzicato you would need to put the arco and
> pizz. passages in different voices as in the attached example.
> HOWEVER,
> I have found that it seems that assigning MIDI instruments seems to
> be
> broken

This was my mistake - I didn't set the two voices to different
channels, Attached is the demo of pizzicato correctly done.

It is possible, incidentally, to display the two voices on one staff as
in the second attachment, however this makes editing trickier so is
perhaps best avoided - it makes no difference to the typesetting.