Issues with Playback &c.

From: Gabriel Ellsworth
Subject: Issues with Playback &c.
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 20:54:20 -0400

Hello, everyone. Thanks for your help when I was installing Denemo.

I have just finished engraving my first Denemo score. However, I am having the following issues:
  1. Playback is out of sync. For some reason, depending on where I put my cursor, the vocal track plays a bit behind or ahead of the string tracks that accompany the vocals. I don’t know how to get all parts to play back in a synchronized fashion.
  2. When I was trying to fix the above issue, playback stopped generating any audio at all. I can see the bars moving across the score, but no sound comes out of my speaker. Previously I was able to hear sound (albeit out of sync).
  3. Playback view does not work. It displays as follows (see screenshot below my signature).
  4. One of my instruments is viola, but in the typeset view the label at the beginning of the first system says “Violin.”
  5. I am trying to mark (and hopefully hear in playback) pizzicato for one section. I searched the manual for “pizzicato” but did not find anything.
Does anyone know the solutions to these issues?

All the best,
Gabriel

image.png