[Denemo-devel] Compilation on Ubuntu Karmic

From: Pietro Battiston
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Compilation on Ubuntu Karmic
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:18:51 +0100

Hello,

I'm packaging denemo 0.8.12 for debian/ubuntu, and it compiles fine (I
just had to add libfluidsynth-dev do build dependencies), but doesn't
play any audio.

Attached is the output to the terminal: 0.8.12 compiled in a Debian
unstable.

You should be able to reproduce on Debian (tested for unstable) or
Ubuntu (tested for karmic) with the following commands (package
git-buildpackage should be installed):

git clone git://pietrobattiston.it/denemo_deb
cd denemo_deb
git-buildpackage

I searched for help on the website but the "guide to compiling" doesn't
seem to have anything new for this version...

Do you have any hints? Let me know if any more debug info is needed.

Pietro

P.S: speaking of: I started packaging only now because, though I'm
subscribed to the mailing list, I had overlooked the email announcing
the release. Next time, feel free to ping me if you like.