Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities for the Drupal modu

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities for the Drupal module (and for the server)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:17:37 +0200

Hi,

2006/10/11, Augustin <address@hidden>:
> Very short. For example, I don't know if I'll be able to solve UTF-8 bug
> in the Python proxy.

This bug is a show stopper.
Take everything at your own pace. I do not want to rush you, but this issue
should be among your priorities (I mean priority among other demexp stuff,
not priority in your private life! :). I *really* do not want to put pressure
on you).

I agree and I'll try to work on it. But I don't have much free time
currently. Just to warn you. ;-)

Best wishes,
d.