tags and questions (Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities

From: Augustin
Subject: tags and questions (Re: update 1 Re: [Demexp-dev] Development priorities for the Drupal module (and for the server)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:26:16 +0800

On Sunday 08 October 2006 09:47 pm, Augustin wrote:
> > * updating of the imported data is mostly done, too, but not everything
> > yet (tags).

There is one thing I don't understand.

On the test website, I have tags "question 281", "question 282", etc, up to
tag "question 292", but the highest question I see is question 267
http://demexp.ouvaton.org/node/262.
the method max_question_id() returns 292, too.
What happened to the 25 questions missing?

A.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.