ddd

Source not loaded if special characters are present

From: Heiko Gerdau
Subject: Source not loaded if special characters are present
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:10:30 +0100

Hi,

I'm using ddd-3.3.11 on Suse Linux 9.3 and see a problem loading the source
code if it contains german 'Umlaut' characters.

In the mailing list archives I found a workaround posted by Andrew Gayland:

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ddd/2005-04/msg00132.html

which is starting the debug session like:
  LANG= ddd application

That works but results in different behaviour in LANG aware code.

Has anybody a fix for this that I could apply to the code?

Best wishes
Heiko