ddd

DDD looking for source file with IP address?

From: mark_2811
Subject: DDD looking for source file with IP address?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:58:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've got a strange problem with DDD (v ).  When a breakpoint gets hit, DDD pops
up a dialog saying "DDD: No Source".  It seems to be searching for a source
file named "192.168.0.1" in the directory where my executable is located.  I
searched on google and couldn't find any other references to this issue, has
anyone here seen it before?  Why would it think my computer's IP address is the
name of a source file??

Thanks,

Mark

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com