java.beans XML examples

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: java.beans XML examples
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 03:29:26 +0200

Hi there.
I am making good progress with the implementation of the XMLDecoder. Unfortunately first tests with some XML files I grabbed from online tutorials showed me that I have misunderstood the specification on certain parts.

Now I am asking you for XML files made by XMLEncoder for testing purposes. If you have made a GUI you may save it to disk and send me that file. Handwritten stuff would be good too, especially if it contains corner cases or dirty tricks.

I want to use these files as a base for good mauve test cases (and simple functionality tests at first).

Thank you
Robert