Re: Installing Chicken 5.2.0 on Windows - chicken-install -update-db han

From: George Oliver
Subject: Re: Installing Chicken 5.2.0 on Windows - chicken-install -update-db hanging
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 08:40:59 -0700

Hi Mark, I installed Chicken successfully on Windows not too long ago,
but unfortunately I've since switched my setup and I don't know what
your issue might be. However looking at the wiki instructions I do
remember that I didn't install Chicken 'in' msys, if that makes sense,
but from a 'normal' Windows command shell. Maybe there's some network
issue with msys -- could Windows be blocking it?

cheers, George