bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Release plans

From: Vittorio Giovara
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Release plans
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:52:37 +0200

Hello!
I've just subscribed to the list so I have to make the mandatory compliments to the authors of bino, it is really great software and hopefully it will evolve into something much more feature complete.

In my opinion an important feature for a 1.0 would be to be able to drive an external 3D tv using the hdmi specifications that automatically switch the tv into 3D mode. This would be a feature that is even missing from most other stereoscopic players and would offer bino a very strong feature against them.

What do you think?
Cheers
Vittorio