bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Release plans

From: Joe
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Release plans
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:16:46 +0200

Hi!

> > In connection to subtitles, I have noticed I couldn't add external files
> > *.txt, *.srt etc. I think it good to add that possibility.
>
> That should already work! Just open multiple files at once from
> File->Open or on the command line, and Bino will let you choose between
> all the streams it can find in any of them.

Maybe it would be useful to add new menu entry like "add files", that will add
new input files while maintaining the previous. This way you would be able to
open video from different directories and also add subtitles after you open
video files.

The possibility to translate bino is great! I could not resist and therefore
there is czech translation attached :-)

Bye!
Joe.