bibledit-general

Re: [be] Printing fromBibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Printing fromBibledit
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:18:23 +0100

Hi!
It gave it a couple times. Then it would work for a couple times. An
on and off sort of thing. Any clues or suggestions? David

Sorry, no clue at all. Apart from that it does this with me too, but rarely,and
not a couple of times. Looks like a bug in the underlying libraries of gtk.
Would it work better if bibledit-gtk is left in peace while producing the page?
I mean, not to switch to another program while bibledit generates the page.
That's the only thing I can think of? I'd love to hear from others about this.
Teus.