[avrdude-dev] Re: per-user config file - .avrduderc

From: Brian Dean
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Re: per-user config file - .avrduderc
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:24:04 -0500

On Sat, Feb 22, 2003 at 04:53:30PM -0700, eric wrote:

> Sure! Send it to address@hidden

Sent!

> Joerg has done an awful lot for the Windows port as I don't have any way
> of testing the parallel port stuff. I don't have any PPI programmers, and
> Joerg was willing to load Windoze!

I think that speaks volumes about Joerg's commitment to making this a
success :-)

Also, I must mention that Joerg was very influential on avrdude (then
avrprog) when I first wrote it and sent him a copy to use on FreeBSD.
He had lots of great ideas and provided much invaluable feedback and
bug reports.  He was the first to propose "terminal mode" (-t option),
wrote the original man page, drew the programmer schematic pdf, and
other stuff.

I think Joerg is a great asset to any project - I'm just glad he has
taken an interest in this one :-)

Cheers,
-Brian
--