[avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc hangs on XP.

From: edSteve
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc hangs on XP.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:29:53 -0700

When I attempt to compile avr-gcc hangs --- forever.

I've installed cygwin and WinAVR on Windows XP and "which" says that avr-gcc
is located in /c/WinAVR/bin/avr-gcc.

I'm using a relatively simple make file that runs fine under Linux (my
preferred environment). My customer is a Windows house thus the need for
WinAVR. I have a need for other tools which is why cygwin is also installed.
I've tried invoking avr-gcc and it reports its version information fine but
when I attempt to compile avr-gcc hangs. The include paths are all relative
using -I../inc sort of paths. The system include paths are not specified
(using default search rules which work fine on Linux).

Any hints? Clues I should look for?

Thanks

Steve
--