Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:49:40 -0500

Sorry to post again on this off-topic thread.  However, I have ascertained
that the AVR Studio 4.10 command-line JTAG ICE tool *does* support the
AT90CAN128, even though it is not listed as a supported device.  I
programmed and verified an AT90CAN128 this morning in an STK500/STK501 using
my AVR ICE-Cube.  It is important to specify the serial data rate as 115200
or things go rrrrrreally ssssssslowly.

The AVR ICE-Cube works fine (as far as I can tell) with AVaRICE, but the
version I have does not support the AT90CAN128 and does not like the JTAG ID
it returns.  Presumably, it's only a matter of time until support is added.

It seems to me that, although we haven't heard from him, David Morrison
should have an answer to his question now.  Unless he wants a Windows-free
command-line solution.

Graham.
http://www.ecrostech.com