Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] programming the at90can128
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:41:53 -0700

David Morrison wrote:

Hello all,
I was looking at the tools available for programming the chips (AVRDUDE,
AVaRICE, PonyProg, etc) and it seems that none of them support this chip?
Anyone have an idea on how to program the chip?  I think that I can use the AVR
Studio 4 with a debugger to program it but I hoping to have something that
allow me to do command line due to the speed of it.

any suggestions or corrections are appreciated.

Brian Dean, who is the main author and admin of avrdude, recently wrote on the avrdude list. He's working on getting avrdude to work with the can128. Perhaps you can ask about it on that list.

Eric