RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim
Date: 05 Mar 2002 20:31:41 +0100

> But we could change the size of the Inn entrance, couldn't we? Since we have
> to redo all v 0.3 gfx anyway.

Of course. And anyway it was me that complained the characters looked
too squarish. I should know what I want. ;)

> I'm still in favour of the original size I sent, but all in all I could live
> with a slight downscale if you insist upon it. Let's see what the others,
> especially James say on this subject.

Well, my downscale was very slight as you can see. It looks like the
overall opinion tends to agree with your original size anyway, so if we
go with it, I won't complain. Anyway you could try a first map character
with this size (submit as soon as you have even one frame ready) and
discuss it with a real example under the eyes. But either way, I think
it will make it.

> Moreover this would make my Calculations from the other mail obsolete. I
> hope you got that mail now, there was some Problems sending it.

Got it (only once, btw). The calculations seems to be fine, but I'm far
from being a math guy. Kai is rather the man to comment on this ;)

So, if everybody agree, let's have some further tests with these
dimensions. Say, it's about 90% accepted for now (only one septik guy -
damn, it's always the same one! ;))

Nath, maybe you'd like to take this skeleton as a guideline for your
work.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org