tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:58:48 +0200

On Friday 16 April 2004 21:29, you wrote:
> Rein,
> could you please confirm/check that in the sidetone from the pc-speaker
> the first sign is also missing?

The sidetone is also missing. I am running this in debug mode (cwdaemon -n)
and I can see the complete message coming through to cwdaemon.

> If the sidetone is ok, I have an idea where the failure comes from.
> If not, I'm clueless and have to investigate more in the details. The
> problem ist that I dont have the failure here on my Suse 9.0 Box.
>
> If other users also have the failure of the missing first sign in
> transmission, could you please check if the first sign in the
> pc-speaker is also missing or not?
> In case you dont have the failure could you tell me if you use the ptt
> together with keying or not.

I am using the PTT only to switch the linear and the antenna, the CW output
keys the ten tec and the K2.

> Thanks for your help
> 73 Wolf, DL2WRJ

I will make an audio recording tomorrow (tlf can do that now :)

Rein Pa0R

(20 metres was long skip during the eusprint this evening)
--
address@hidden or address@hidden
http://www.couperus.com