tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: David Quental
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:44:38 +0100

Hello Wolf.

First of all let me introduce me. Call is CT1DRB name is David near Lisbon, IM58LP.
Maybe I can help you too, since I have also SuSE 9.0 box.

Rein, could you please confirm/check that in the sidetone from the pc-speaker the first sign is also missing?
Never heard any problem from pc-speaker.

If the sidetone is ok, I have an idea where the failure comes from.
If not, I'm clueless and have to investigate more in the details. The problem ist that I dont have the failure here on my Suse 9.0 Box.

If other users also have the failure of the missing first sign in transmission, could you please check if the first sign in the pc-speaker is also missing or not? In case you dont have the failure could you tell me if you use the ptt together with keying or not.
No, I use small interface from lpt port direct to cw entry of rig.
Like you I never heard that missing at beginning.

Maybe I can help others to solve this problem.

CT1DRB
David Quental

Thanks for your help
73 Wolf, DL2WRJ