tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF

From: Wolf-Ruediger Juergens
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] back to TLF
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 06:59:49 +0200

On Sunday 11 April 2004 17:34, Martin Kratoska wrote:
> I am not very good friend of hardware solutions (need to buy, ports
> became occupied etc.). cwdaemon 0.8beta1 runs here nearly without any
> problem with/without KDE (KDE 3.2.1, kernel 2.6.4 on Slackware 9.1).
> K1EL support is good idea for those who wants it but hopefully it
> would not stop the cwdaemon development.

Martin, you need always a free port for the keying and control ;-). And
the winkey support is for the hams which have always this solution
running under windows. Linkey will be much cheaper, you need only a few
parts (IC, resistors, crystal and so on). And all will be open
source/hardware.
But maybe the new kernel 2.6 with the better real-time support (I was
told) makes a external device obsolete in the future.

73 Wolf, DL2WRJ