Re: [Swftools-common] Tiled patterns and shape overflow

From: Danny Wilson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Tiled patterns and shape overflow
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:00:36 +0100

We are also receiving many PDFs from our customers with patterns in the layout
which explode the SWF filesize and cause flash player to become unresponsive.
I would very much appreciate pattern detection and conversion to bitmap, but
this is of course much easier asked then implemented.

Anyone have a clue how could these patterns could be detected?  Are these even
defined in the PDF files as patterns?