RE: [Swftools-common] Tiled patterns and shape overflow

From: Sander Kruger
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Tiled patterns and shape overflow
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:35:03 +0100

I think the patterns are already detected. pdf2swf shows me a message
NOTICE  File contains tiled patterns

Apparently (I have not looked at the source code), it also contains the
logic to convert polygons to bitmap (for feature poly2bitmap). I think what
is needed next is a way to apply a bitmap fillstyle to the shapes that use
the tiled patterns.

I have no idea how complicated this would be, however.