Re: Swarm on Mac OSX 10.2.2?

From: Brad Cox
Subject: Re: Swarm on Mac OSX 10.2.2?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 21:00:32 -0500

That's very encouraging, Bill. I'm running 10.2.2 on a beige G3 myself right now.

At 08:54 PM -0500 12/6/02, Brad Cox wrote:
5.   I am now working on avcall and libobjc in Swarm.   I think this is
the hard bit.  So I was looking for some help from the better programmers
after I had posted the story so far.   I have an old G3 Mac which I intend
to put online with a 10.2.2 OS and the compilers etc.  I promised an
account on this box to Russell and anyone else, who is willing to help, is
welcome to an account.

I haven't touched libobjc in more than a decade but would be happy to help.

        Brad Cox

--
Brad Cox, PhD; address@hidden 703 361 4751 http://virtualschool.edu