Re: Swarm on Mac OSX 10.2.2?

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: Swarm on Mac OSX 10.2.2?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:58:57 -0600

Dear Brad:

I've been trying to find out why the extra months don't show in the list, but they are there. If you do a search on MacOS it will turn up links and the months that don't show in the monthly listing are in fact there and all you need to do is note the format of the lists and put in the number you want for the month. For example, October is 10:.

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.0210/index.html

I think fixing it has a low priority for Alex because he is migrating our lists to a different server.

Swarm CVS is now on a server in the GNU project "Savannah"

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/swarm/

and there is a hackers maililng list too, and the MACOS project is listed there. Bill Northcott has taken the lead there. I don't do no MacOS.

Anyway, the Mac discussions can be found in swarm-support, as well in the hackers list on Savannah. Alex sent me about this:

(don't follow the link directly to the archives from the Savannah
page, it appears to be broken).

>From there, there's a link to the archives:

 http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/private/swarm-hackers/

You then have to login using your list password that you were sent
originally when you were subscribed to view the archives.

Alex

Brad Cox wrote:
Is there any prospect for swarm on Mac OSX? I checked the archives but they went silent in May 2002.

1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504