Re: Unsatisfied Link error

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Unsatisfied Link error
Date: 20 Nov 2000 11:00:30 -0800

WB> [Signaling in VM: java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError, message:
WB> D:\DistModel2000-03-22\javaswarm.dll: Can't find dependent
WB> libraries]

WB> The program is finding javaswarm.dll but I am not sure what
WB> dependent libraries it is looking for.

The first thing that jumps out at me is that you have javaswarm.dll
in the project directory.  There are several dependent DLLs including
cygwin1.dll, and the Tcl and Tk DLLs.  I would suggest you first try
to get your model running from Swarm/terminal first, with just
your Java files in the project directory.