Needed files - use under windows

From: William \(Bill\) J Buckley
Subject: Needed files - use under windows
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:07:55 -1000

Hi,
   I am working with a program written with swarm with the final intent of
running multiple executions in batch mode using either Condor (Windows PC
cluster) and/or llsubmit(IBM AIX Supercomputer).  When installing Condor
there are a number of files that are not needed to execute a written program
and I am trying to identify these files.  From your demos I see you have the
following dlls included with them:
BLT24.dll
cygtcl80.dll
cygtclpip80.dll
cygtclreg80.dll
cygtk80.dll
cygwin1.dll
javaswarm.dll
libkaffeswarm.dll
libperl5_00563.dll
mingwc10.dll
objc.dll
swarm.dll

Are these all the file needed to run under Windows.  What are the similiar
files used under Unix (is this a complete set of Swarm related files - I
know that users may also have some additional files).  Is there a place wher
I can get an explanation of what each file is for?   Do JAVA programs for
windows normally need to be executed under a Unix (CYGWIN) shell.  I was
able to execute heatbugs example from a regular Windows (Win2k) shell but
when I went to execute the program I got from the other person I get the
following error when I try to bring up the playback screen:
Unable to register TclNotifier window class
Do you know what could be causing this error

Thanks

Bill Buckley