Re: Redhat 5.0 libtclobjc problems: here are the error messages

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Redhat 5.0 libtclobjc problems: here are the error messages
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 14:20:04 -0800 (PST)

Note:  I have the exact problem with BLT.  The app make refuses
to look anywhere but /usr/lib for BLT, even when all paths point
elsewhere.  I even tried adding an environment variable to point
the correct folder.  What gives?

Cheers,

   Doug

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *