Re: new SWARM release

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Re: new SWARM release
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 96 13:13:27 MDT

    Among the nice features of new SWARM, there is one thing which I did
    not like too much: the names of variables to input in probe panels are
    displayed in alphabetical order.

  I agree - Roger or Manor can answer this better.

Yes, this is actually an unintended side-effect of the way ProbeMaps work.
It is not difficult to fix, and I can see why it is a pain... I will post
a note on how to correct this, and will make a final change on the next
release!

Thanks for the suggestion,

Manor.