new SWARM release

From: Friedemann Buergel
Subject: new SWARM release
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:53:33 +0200

Hi!

Among the nice features of new SWARM, there is one thig which I did not
like too much: the names of variables to input in probe panels are
displayed in alphabetical order. This destroys the logical grouping that
one wants to provide to the user.
Can the sorting be disabled?

Also: is there a way to place windows (like zoomrasters and graphs) on
demand? It is not user friendly that windows appear in stacks and
must be arranged every time the user starts a new simulation run.

And last: a nice feature for SWARM  would be to add
snapshots of graphs to file or to printer. This would allow to
store results and use them for publication.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Regards
  -Friede

(I am working in the group of Claudia Pahl at EAWAG in Switzerland,
currently doing an economical modelling project with SWARM.)
Friedemann Buergel                                  e-mail: address@hidden
EAWAG, Switzerland                                  phone:    +41-1-823-5534
Environmental Physics                               fax:      +41-1-823-5210