http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/release/

From: L. Thomas Vest, Jr.
Subject: http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/release/
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 96 13:10:36 -2400

Hi,

While visiting SFI last month (Cultural Modeling Week), I met with Eric
Carr and discussed running SWARM on a Mac 8500. He informed me that
someone in Italy had succeeded in getting it to run using MachTen 68k. I
am now in possession of both MachTen PPC and 68k, but I am concerned: the
Tenon/MachTen tech expresses doubt that (any) standard Objective C will
run on MachTen.

I'd be grateful for a little reassurance, if someone can provide it up
there --otherwise I'd be grateful for contact info so I can get in touch
with the clever Italian.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Tom Vest
USC School of International Relations