Re: http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/release/

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/release/
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 10:35:56 -0400

This should be a FAQ. :)  Here's an email that Nelson sent out earlier.
There is no Objective C available for any PowerPC or POWER (RS/6000)
platform.  That includes MachTen PPC, Linux, AIX, and Power Macs.

See http://www.batech.com/~dekorte/Objective-C/objc.html for more info (I
can't get through there right now).
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                  address@hidden or address@hidden
University of Michigan              Program for the Study of Complex Systems