swarm-gis

Re: what about a geodata session at swarmfest?

From: Jim Westervelt
Subject: Re: what about a geodata session at swarmfest?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:14:12 -0600

Paul, I'll not be Swarming this year.  I did get an effort funded in
Champaign that resulted in Michael Shapiro (original primary GRASS
programmer) to develop the beginnings of a set of imbeddable GIS
operations.  My motivation was to provide GIS capabilities that could be
compiled into SWARM and other programming environments.  Are you aware of
this effort?  I believe the code can be made available.