Re: [Simulavr-devel] State of Repository

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] State of Repository
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:40:23 -0500

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Joel Sherrill wrote:

That should work.  I will be careful to save a copy of my last
tree so it doesn't get destroyed or mangled during this.

OK, I assumed that much. ;-)  After all, you aren't really a
newcomer to that business... :)

Paranoia runs deep after so many years.  I don't trust myself. :)
Just tell me whether that worked out OK for you.  If so, I'll prepare
a CVS repository tarball, and file it for recovery as a support
request on savannah.
Cannot access /sources/simulavr/CVSROOT

Are there new instructions I missed?
If it doesn't work out, well, we have to see...  Probably start out
with a working copy from the CVS repository obtained that way, and
diff -nur it against your latest working copy to see what's missing.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985