Re: CVS Re: [Simulavr-devel] (No subject header)

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: CVS Re: [Simulavr-devel] (No subject header)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:39:26 +0200

As address@hidden wrote:

> >The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
> >
> >(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

> Does this mean I should add an allowed issuer?

Yes.  Their server certificate is signed by CAcert.org, a
volunteer-based root CA.

> If so, how?

Please go here:

http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

and install the certificate(s) that are appropriate for your browser.
I think it's the class 1 certificate that has been used for signing
[non]gnu.org's server certificates, but you can of course install
both, the class 1 as well as the class 3 root certificate.