RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:30:29 -0600

Then just realize that the usefulness of simulavrxx is limited because
it does not run on Windows. It's just a fact that there are many more
users on Windows than Linux/FreeBSD/Mac OS X. I would certainly like to
see support available on all platforms. But since simulavrxx does not
run on Windows, this is why simulavr still exists and still needs
support.

Honestly, if this situation continues then I would strongly suggest that
the projects (simulavr, simulavrxx) be separated for
ease-of-maintenance.

Eric Weddington