Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:14:43 +0200

Hi Eric,

Lets finish all the discussions... what is actually required from the "outside world"? As I said: "My" simulavrxx is running fine on multiple unix systems. What is needed from the others??? What can I do now to get your problems solved?

Build it with MinGW / MSYS so Windows users can use it....

Like to hear that :-) But I have no windows system running since now more than 10 years. Sorry, I could not spend so much time to get a windows system running and I also want not to spend so much money for hardware, software and maintenance! :-)

Next question please :-)

Regards
 Klaus