Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:40:55 +0200

Now we are ending again in a discussion...

From my point of view I will not replace autotools against CMake or a Makefile against autotools or what ever.

My wish is very simple:
Let the user use simulavrxx. Is there a problem having Makefile, autotools and CMake in parallel and a well documented way how to use them?

For "my" Makefile it is simple:
edit config.h file with needed path info for binutils build directory and tcl stuff. type make and have fun! This works without any other dependencies.

And I want to see tcl in the examples! In addition, python can take place, but removing the good working tcl scripts against a not working python script make me a bit unhappy. :-)

Klaus