Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:55:05 +0200

John Hasler schrieb:
William Rivet writes:
John, if you have ideas on documentation, that would be a great
contribution too of course!

My main idea about documentation is that there should be some. What there
is is ok, but it is rather inadequate.  I intend to try to improve it, but
first I must understand the software myself.  If you guys could send me any
design notes you have (no matter how informal) it would be a great help.

Ubs,

I have no written design notes.... brainware... canĀ“t send you a copy of my head :-)

But if you take a look inside, most of the software is a very stupied implementation. If you have questions on special topics, feel free to ask. But answer can take a while... years ago I wrote something like a simulator... :-) Long time ago... It is good that you will start to make a user friendly documentation!

Regards
 Klaus