Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:49:16 +0200

John Hasler schrieb:
Klaus Rudolph writes:
The simulation is working fine, "only" the build is sometimes a bit
misterious...

Well, no, a few other things are a bit mysterious.  The API in particular
is "documented" only by a few sketchy examples.

I spoke over "working" not about usability while documentation is missing :-)

If you would document the api in source files you are highly welcome!
If the "patches" for documentation are only documentation changes it is easy for us to read above them and check them in.

I could not remember where my key-file for cvs is... ubs... digging....

Regards
 Klaus