Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?

From: John Hasler
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Is this project still alive?
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:17:40 -0500

William Rivet writes:
> John, if you have ideas on documentation, that would be a great
> contribution too of course!

My main idea about documentation is that there should be some. What there
is is ok, but it is rather inadequate.  I intend to try to improve it, but
first I must understand the software myself.  If you guys could send me any
design notes you have (no matter how informal) it would be a great help.
--
John Hasler
address@hidden